Monday 28 March 2016

Music Monday: WDSTCK



Hello there! It's another Music Monday here on my blog, and I hope your ears are ready to hear some new music. Today I'm presenting you with a with a band I found last year. A friend were playing one of their songs at a party, and I immediately had to ask him about who it was. The song he was playing is called Flowers, and it's the one I'm sharing with you guys today! The group is called WDSTCK, but other than that there's not much information to find about them online. However I did find out that they're located in Bergen, which is where I'm (almost) from!

Whenever I hear a really good song I've never heard before, I always assume that the artist or band is from another country. Which is why I was really surprised when I learned that the creators of this song are from Norway. They make modern eloctropop, but I don't really know how to describe this song, if I'm honest. It's just such a fun, upbeat and cool song, and it's perfect to listen to pretty much at any time and place. My words aren't really doing it justice, so you should let the music do the talking. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment