Monday 21 March 2016

Music Monday: Maverick Sabre

A few years back I was sitting at school with two of my classmates. It was lunchtime, but we were still sitting in our classroom just eating and hanging out. We all wanted to listen to music, but it was at a very early stage of our friendship. So no-one wanted to play their music in case the other two didn't like it. We eventually persuaded Marius to play one of his playlists because we knew he had good taste in music. After a few songs I heard one that I found particularly interesting. It had such a chill vibe to it, like you could listen to it all day without getting tired of it. We actually did that at school once, and we had it on repeat until someone eventually complained.

The song is called I need by Maverick Sabre. However, it's not the original version, so it's not on Spotify or anything like that. Which is also the reason why I have been searching for it for so long, and today I finally found it again! I squealed when I found it, that's how excited I was, haha. I hope you'll like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment