Monday 8 February 2016

Music Monday: Highasakite

Hi there! I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I want to lately, and for that I appologise. The last couple of weeks have been filled with important assignments and tests at my university. This Friday I have my finishing exam in Service management and service organising, which is the only subject I have at the moment. Everything is happening at such a quick pace, and it's been a bit difficult to keep up with everything. But I made it this far, so I'm hoping I'll do alright (well, more than alright to be honest) on my exam as well.

You're not here to hear about my life though, are you? It's Monday, and on my blog that only means one thing: music! Today I've chosen a song from a Norwegian group, which is starting to become a pattern now. But in all honesty I think this might be the best band Norway has to offer, at least in my opinion. Their music has an ability to drag me into some sort of magical bubble, where the rest of the world just disappears for a while.... and the song I've chosen is no exception. The name of the band is Highasakite, and the song is called Lover, Where Do You Live?



If you liked this song, I would also recommend Since Last Wednesday, Keep That Letter Safe and Leaving No Traces. Those are my all-time favourites. Also, they're actually touring a few places in Europe this spring, so you should definitely check them out if they're performing anywhere near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment