Monday 22 February 2016

Music Monday: Dagny

Hi there!

I've decided that from now on these "Music Monday" posts will be more about me showing you what I've been listening to lately, rather than trying to find music none of you know about. Maybe you've heard the song before, maybe you haven't. Or maybe you just haven't listened to it in a while? It doesn't really matter. I just want to give you an insight of what kind of music I like, simply because music is such a big part of my life. I love how one song can change your mood completely. That's how powerful music is, and I can't imagine one day without it.

Today I've spent hours and hours inside a bus travelling back to Stavanger. Which means I've had lots of time to listen to music while staring out the window pretending to be in a music video. We all do it, right? I've chosen the song I've had on repeat the most times today, which is Backbeat by Dagny. Now, I had to Google Dagny because I had not heard of her before. Apparently she's a 25 year old Norwegian singer, haha. Who knew? Backbeat is her debut single which was released in September last year. I found it a few days ago, but it sounded really familiar, so I think I've heard it on the radio before. It's super catchy, which is why I had a hard time trying to contain my excitement when listening to this song in public, haha.

Short story: It's a fun song, and you should definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment