Monday 18 April 2016

double music monday

Firstly, I just want to say sorry for the lack of updates lately. I did write a few blog posts that I intended on posting, but some stuff happened, and it didn't feel right anymore. I only have one rule for myself when it comes to blogging, and it's pretty simple: "If you're not feeling it, don't post it." Blogging is something I do for fun, and I'd rather not post for a while than post something I'm not proud of, or something that doesn't feel right at the time.

Anyway, it is Monday again, and I have two songs from different groups I want to share with you. The first one is a song called Golden Ticket by Highasakite, which is a group I've written about before. This song was released on the 8th of April, and I pretty much had it on repeat last week. The other song I'm sharing with you is I Wanna Know by Alesso ft. Nico & Vinz. This one was released on the 1st of April, so it's also very new. Both songs have really fun and uplifting melodies, so I hope you will enjoy listening to them as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment