Saturday 23 January 2016

New favourites




Good...afternoon? I had a massive sleep-in today, which I haven't had in a long time. It felt good, but I also felt like I'd wasted most of the day. I guess I was sort of rewarding myself for getting an A(!) on a test yesterday, and also a B on an assignment. Grades are looking good so far! Anyway, it's Saturday, and I'm in a good mood. I need to clean the babe cave (aka my dorm) and go grocery shopping. Later tonight I'm going bowling with some friends, which I'm pretty excited about. I'm rubbish at bowling, but it's always fun anyway.

Earlier in the week I got a package in the mail with some make up. I've only tried it out a few times, but I'm in love with most of it already. Firstly, if you're struggling with keeping your lashes up throughout the day, I recommend you to try out waterproof mascara. Especially this one from L'Oréal. My lashes have never looked better, and I'm definitely not going back to regular mascara. I also bought a few new lipsticks since I needed some more appropriate for winter.

Hope everyone's having a lovely Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment