Sunday 12 June 2016

Video: Visiting home

Hi guys! I thought I'd share a little video with you today. I wasn't planning on posting this at all because I ended up filming much less than I originally planned. However, I started editing it just for fun anyway, and now I feel like sharing it with you guys. I'm still getting used to editing videos again, so don't expect anything professional. I just do this as a hobby, but hopefully my editing skills will improve as I go along. I want to film more of these little videos in the summer, and maaaaybe I'll eventually try out actual vlogging as well. We'll see!

(PS: Click on settings and change the quality to 1080p!)



Also, I have soo much new music I want to tell you about, so look out for a Music Monday blog post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment