Tuesday 31 May 2016

Back in business

So... that was a much longer break than I intended. I did plan on getting back to blogging a few weeks back, but then uni, exams and life happened. I finished my last exam today, so hopefully (if I pass this exam), I'm done with the first year of my Bachelor's degree! Pretty crazy, but also pretty exciting. Can't believe how much my life has changed in a year, but I'm so happy with the direction it's taken me.

It's finally summer, and I plan on enjoying it as much as I can! I'm gonna spend a few weeks here in Stavanger before I travel back to Bergen for most of the summer. I got a summer job at the nursing home I worked at last year, but I don't think my schedule is too full, so I'll still be able to enjoy the summer. I'm definitely gonna miss Stavanger (and everyone here) a whole lot when I'm gone, but hopefully I'll survive, haha. I don't get to see my friends back home that often, and when I do it's only for a few hours, so I look forward to spending more time with everyone back home. But life in Stavanger is pretty great at the moment, so I'm gonna make the most of the the next few weeks. Hope life's treating you as good as it's treating me at the moment!









No comments:

Post a Comment