Monday 14 March 2016

Music Monday: Astrid S


I feel like today's Music Monday has been a long time coming, because this girl is one of my absolute favourites. You might not have heard of Astrid S before, but I can assure you that you will. She's a 19-year-old singer/songwriter from Norway. A few years back she placed 5th in the Norwegian Idol, which shocked a lot of people at the time. However, it's common knowledge that you don't have to place 1st in a singing competition to do well in music. Since then she's developed her music a lot, and I'm loving it. She's featured on Shawn Mendes' song Air, and this spring she's going on tour with Troye Sivan in Europe! So proud of this girl.

I've chosen two of my favourite songs by her, 2AM and Dust. The last one is "only" featuring Astrid S, but she did co-write the song. I always turn up the volume when she's on the radio, so I really hope you'll like her music. Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment